Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Invaders! Possibly from Space!

This is a series of charts that I did a few weeks ago. It's reminiscent of the enemy ships from Space Invaders, but the design has been modified so that it will work in a slip-stitch pattern.

I haven't actually tried this pattern out on anything yet. I'm not sure I've gotten the subtleties of slip-stitch charting down - if the pattern has too much solid color on a row, then it can get messy. If anyone tries this, let me know how it goes. You can download all three here.

I'm releasing these under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license, so feel free to put them into a pattern or improve them.

1 comment:

littledevilworks said...

I'm torn... I haven't decided if I prefer this one or the PacMan one. Either way, you rock at this. :)